Western Power Distribution Stakeholder Workshop
Posted: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 13:04 by Bethany Hibbs
Western Power Distribution have asked that we circulate an invite to their stakeholder workshop. Details of which are below.
WPD'S BUSINESS PLANS, LONG-TERM PRIORITIES & BUILDING ELECTRICITY NETWORKS FOR THE FUTURE
'As you may be aware, WPD is currently part-way through its current business plan period (RIIO-ED1), which runs until 2023. The workshops will provide an opportunity for you to critically evaluate how we are performing, as well as to tell us your priorities for the future, including the next business plan period (RIIO-ED2).Your feedback will be invaluable to help shape our thinking on a number of long-term, strategic challenges facing electricity networks.'
Dates and locations
To register for the event please use the following link: http://wpd-cornwall---annual-workshops.qmeeto.com/
Topics that will be covered include but are not limited to:
- Smart technology and innovation
- Supporting customers in vulnerable situations and in fuel poverty
- Connecting low carbon technologies and electric vehicles to the grid
- Resilience to severe weather and emergencies
- Our environmental responsibilities
- Our transition to a Distribution System Operator
If there are any other areas you think we should cover at the workshops, please let us know by filling in the text box on the registration page. We will endeavour to incorporate your topic suggestions into the event.