This e-learning module includes a range of learning activities to help you develop your awareness of fire safety
When you have finished the course, you will be asked to demonstrate your understanding by completing an assessment.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand council's responsibilities as employers under fire safety laws.
- Prevent fires by using the fire triangle theory.
- Recognise fire safety equipment and signs and know what to do with them.
- Recognise the need to periodically check fire safety procedures for updates.
- Carry out the fire safety procedures that are in place in your organisation.