Any job vacancies we are informed of will be displayed here, but if you are interested in working for your local town or parish council, it is always worth keeping an eye on the council noticeboard or website!
St. Agnes Parish Council
Salary Scale Point 23 (£11.27ph – pay award pending)
St Agnes Parish Council require a skilled handyperson to undertake a wide variety of repairs and maintenance tasks across the Council's property and street furniture. The role will average at a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the year, with seasonal peaks in workload. Specific days of work are open to negotiation, though the Council will need a flexible and reliable person to adapt to the demands of the role.
- Minimum average of 16 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Location: Various sites across St Agnes, Mount Hawke, Porthtowan
- Skilled in basic repair and maintenance jobs for property and street furniture
- 12-months initial period – potential for permanent appointment
- Starting January 2019
To apply please submit a completed application form by email, post, or in person. CVs can also be submitted alongside application forms, but CVs alone will not be considered.
Closing date: 6th January 2019
Interviews: 15th January 2019