This e-learning module includes a range of learning activities to help you manage and reduce stress.
When you finish the course, you will be asked to demonstrate your understanding by completing an assessment.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand and identify stress and why it can be detrimental for you.
- Identify stress and stressors in yourself and others.
- Reduce your exposure to stress.
- Develop your own Wellness Action Plan.
- Implement coping strategies in your work and personal life.